Cream Cheese Vegetable Pizza
· 12 ounce dinner rolls (refrigerated)
· eight ounce cream cheese (softened)
· 1 cup of mayonnaise
· fresh broccoli (chopped)
· celery (chopped)
· carrots (chopped)
· green onions (sliced)
· red bell pepper (chopped)
· ripe olives (halved)
· any other vegetables you choose
1. Unroll dough onto a lightly greased baking or pizza pan. Form into a square or circle.
2. Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Bake 8 to 10 minutes. Allow to cool.
3. In a large bowl mix salad dressing mix, mayonnaise, cream cheese until smooth. Spread over crust.
4. In another bowl combine chopped vegetables. Lay over or sprinkle cream cheese layer.