· 2 c. chicken broth
· 1 clove barlic, minced
· 1 c. uncooked quinoa
· 2 large chicken breasts, cooked and cut into bite-sized pieces
· 1 large red onion, diced
· 1 large green bell pepper, diced
· ½ c. chopped green kalamata olives
· ½ c. feta cheese, crumbled
· ¼ c. chopped fresh parsley
· ½ tsp salt
· 2/3 c. fresh lemon juice
· 1 Tbsp balsamic vinegar
· ¼ c. olive oil
2. In large mixing bowl, combine carrots, almonds and garlic. Drizzle with olive oil and season with salt and pepper. Place on ungreased baking dish.
3. Bake carrots until soft and beginning to brown, about 30 minutes. Remove, and allow to cool to room temperature.
4. In large bowl combine carrots, honey and vinegar. Toss to coat. Add cranberries and blue cheese and mix until well combined. Toss in arugula just before serving.